Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So Much to Celebrate!

August is always a busy month! Yesterday was Papa's 40th Birthday. So the next day we got some much needed rest after staying out a little too late.

Today was Aug 15th, Davey & Xtina's 1st wedding anniversary. Party girl loves to Party! Stella is such a great baby. She mostly sleeps at parties when she's not being passed around looking cute.

Uncle Davey made a great bbq spread of kabobs & corn & yummy deserts. it was very fun to hang out with uncle davey & auntie xtina on their 1st anniversary! CONGRATS! I gave them their wedding present too. A handbound photo album I made & put out at their wedding. I spliced in pictures from the wedding & wellah, instant best present EVER! Davey said it really brought the whole year to a close nicely. I like that. Makes sense...






It was a fabulous night filled with friends & family & light & love!






I'm pretty sure everyone but ZOE was having a good time.

No comments: