Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

What have we been up to....

Well, Topher's mom & nephew were out last weekend, and that was really fun.

I feel like this weekend was the first time we've been here & are hunkering down for the winter.  Traveling a lot is great, but it feels good to stay home & get some things done.

The garage is coming along slowly.

It is really hard because the only time Topher has to work on it is the weekends & evenings....and since I am back to work, that is the only time I have to work....so we make due and things go REALLy slowwww.....

Wish I didn't have to work, wish I could just stay home & cook & play with my baby.  But, I should be careful what I wish for.  At least I am able to work from home & don't have to completely leave my baby with some stranger all day long.  I couldn't handle that.

It was hard enough the other night when Topher & I went out on our 3rd date in 5 months...all I could do was think about if she was okay or not the whole time.  ITS TERRIBLE, I know.  Must be a new parent thing.  Does it ever get better???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't say it gets easier, but it changes...and yup you will never be the same...24/7 love, concern, nurture, thinking of someone else...motherhood....parenting. But I promise when we are home and we can have Stella while you are on a date- you will be free to enjoy...cause you will know she is being loved up and down and all around...family does that for family. Stella ia one lucky girl to have you for her mother.